Do you have questions about how to care for children in your practice?
Are you yearning to know more about alternative pediatric treatments?
Do you want to expand or alter your practice offerings?
As a pediatric provider with years of experience, Dr. Amber Brooks, DC, CACCP has a successful practice and also mentors to others that want to help children, she is praised for her vision and ability to effectively communicate about pediatric issues. Her experience is unique as a Board Certified Pediatric Chiropractor (ICPA) and Craniosacral Therapist utilizing nutrition, supplementation, biomedical/biomechanical approaches, she truly understand the triumphs and tribulations of working both in the traditional and alternative medicine realms. She is captivating and approachable, offering clear, informative and practical advice. The goal is to empower change in the medical treatment of children. She provides current yet practical answers to what you may be struggling with together with tools to help you improve or change your future treatments.
Areas of focus include
- Experience solving complex pediatric cases
- Most current use of nutraceuticals for treatment
- Improving communication with your families
- Creating treatment plans parents can understand
- Navigating treatment with other specialists (co-treating)
- Interpreting laboratory testing
- Designing individualized nutritional plans
Do you need...
- Mentoring to expand into pediatrics
- Pediatric training to further your education
- Science based alternative pediatric treatments
- Research proven (ICPA, UI, ARI) guidance with treatment plans
- Information on appropriate pediatric nutrition
Just think of what you could do if Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP was guiding you. She is available for one-on-one practice consulting and mentoring catered to the client’s specific needs.
Call our office for more information and to setup a complimentary 20-minute consultation with Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP and begin a new tomorrow!