Do you need a speaker for an event, group or conference?
Dr. Amber Brooks, DC, CACCP is an engaging speaker bringing a unique perspective to her audience as she helps them through the maze of pediatric treatments with humor and uplifting stories that are both informative and inspirational. She is an accomplished speaker with an impressive list of speaking engagements ranging from national conferences, universities and nonprofit organizations. Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP is captivating and approachable, offering content that is clear, informative and practical. Her goal is to empower others to change the lives of children, providing current yet practical answers together with tools to help on their journey.
Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP has appeared on various radio and televisions shows including Channel 4, WFAA Channel 8 and DFW Closeup. She is available for television and radio interviews, speaking engagements, workshop training and as a contributing editor for feature articles.
Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP has presented keynote addresses on the following topics:
- Find the Complementary Balance Between Alternative and Traditional Approaches to Pediatric Wellness
- Discover CranioSacral Therapy and its Many Benefits to Pediatric Wellness
- Learn About the Dietary Affects on Inflammation and Healing in Children
- Parents of Special Needs Children: Know your Healthcare Options!
- Autism: Using Alternative Approaches
- Prenatal Nutrition for a Healthy Baby: What Expecting Moms Need to Know!
- Heal Naturally! How Nutrition, CranioSacral Therapy and Diet Modifications Can Heal Your Body
- Subtle Changes Reap Huge Rewards: Understanding the Role of Food Sensitivities, Allergies, Digestive Problems, Attention and Behavior in Children
- CranioSacral Therapy: Its Role in Autism Recovery & Childhood Development
- Is My Child Toxic? Understanding How Heavy Metal and Other Toxins Affect Children
- Autism IS Treatable: The Truth Behind the Biomedical Approach and its Benefits
- Recovery In Autism: Options and Alternative Care
- Digestive Issues, Options and Answers for Struggling Children
- Baby Foods: An Introduction to First Foods & Healing Foods
- Behavior Issues From the Inside Out: How Functional Medicine Reaps Huge Rewards in Children
Dr. Brooks, DC, CACCP is also happy to cater the speaking engagement